World Premier Agency
- World Premier Agency
- HEADQUATERS Ohio, US. Remote
The Software Engineer role will be a part of a lean, nimble, full stack powerful engineering team.
We value simplicity in both our code and our UI. We don’t believe in bloated teams or overly architected solutions; we opt for small, nimble players that work well together, iterates fast and achieves more as a high-powered team. Since we’re a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on virtually all aspects of the software and have a direct and immediate impact! This role will advance our cutting-edge data search engine and social profiling platform. The role will build scalable backend microservices, APIs and database structures using Node / Express / Postgres, etc. We have a service-oriented architecture, two client facing platforms, a web app, and a Chrome extension supported by around 9 other services (with an internal API to connect them). You will be at the core of every new feature, every product decision, and every touch point of our users. You will not be micromanaged and have full autonomy to design the architecture and engineer the features / products for scale. If you are a problem solver and enjoy having the ability to think creatively with your code, you would love being on this team.
Duties / Responsibilities:
● Design, Development, and implementation of scalable and performant backend
microservices handling large quantities of concurrent requests and data (initially this role
will be responsible for backend development but will also require frontend, full stack).
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes to support
hundreds of millions of records.
● Solve complex near real-time web engineering problems with big data.
● Passion for building backend technologies that have the power to positively impact
● Regularly (and often frequently) shipping quality finished code – working in an
AGILE/MVP format is key.
● Creating full features, relatively unsupervised.
Skills / Requirements:
applications (full stack development experience ideal / a plus).
Express, Aurora Postgres).
● A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
● Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming patterns and service-oriented
architecture (SOA) solutions.
● Experience developing internal APIs, and integrating with 3rd party APIs.
You Fit Our Culture If You…
● Value autonomy and ownership of your work
● Self-motivated engineer with the ability to work well with a small team of highly-driven /
● Willingness to go above and beyond to complete a project or help the team
● Possess innate passion for coding, software development, and big data!
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology