World Premier Agency
- World Premier Agency
- HEADQUATERS Columbus, Ohio. Remote
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team. The hire will be responsible for solving all our data challenges for billions of data points related to the world’s business contacts and company profiles. The ideal candidate will improve the accuracy of our data recommendations that predicts every professional’s emails, phone numbers and websites with the highest level and degree of accuracy possible. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
Apply today if you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on professional (not academic) experience in pioneering data engineering and/or big data.
- Working experience in an AGILE environment with modern SDLC
- Expert knowledge of data engineering, predictive modeling, statistics and machine learning in general. Deep experience with algorithms, statistics, and data analytics.
- Experience/knowledge in our more major technical & programming languages/cloud computing including but not limited to: Aurora PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, AWS EMR, AWS Spark (Scala/Python/PySpark), AWS QuickSight, Presto, DynamoDB, Redis, ELK stack, Node.JS, Pandas (Python Library)